FormFit Seamless Biker Shorts
The most flattering, sculpting and comfortable biker shorts yet! These shorts are designed to provide ultimate comfort and style whether you're lounging, working out, or simply living life to the fullest. You’ll never want to take them off, we promise! The rib patterns are strategically placed to accentuate all of your assets, and beautiful curves. The high-waisted design provides a secure and comfortable fit for any activity.
Versatility is key, and our biker shorts are no exception. They effortlessly pair with our FormFit Half Zip Top, Long-sleeve cropped top or Racer back bra. Whether you choose to style them with an oversized tee, a long-sleeved shirt, or a trendy cap, these biker shorts will elevate any outfit!
- Squat proof- done and tested (take our word)!
- Light-weight, high-waisted design
- Smoothing effect, compressive (sculpt)
- Soft yet sturdy construction with four-way stretch
- Designed for high-impact workouts, your day-to-day errands, and just about everything else!
- The seamless design of these shorts ensures a flawless fit that accentuates your curves in all the right places.
- Our seamless styles are all body hugging
- This style fits true to size. For a more supportive fit, we recommend sizing down
- Frida is is 180 cms tall, a size 36/38 EU, a is wearing a size S/M
- Bust: 82 cms
- Height: 180 cms
- Waist: 68 cms
- Made using Q-NOVA by Fulgar® recycled Italian yarns
- Knitted by seamless machines, ethically made in Portugal
- Production of these yarns allow for: 47% less CO2 emissions and 39% less water consumption per KG of product
- No chemical materials used in production
- Our fabric’s unique moisture management properties helps maintain the freshness and cleanliness of your skin
- Our fabric is certified and tracked by Global Recycled Standard (GRS 2015-005 certified by ICEA), by European system ECOLABEL EU, TF Traceability & Fashion and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I appendix 6. In addition, Q-NOVA by Fulgar® has been evaluated by HIGG INDEX and LCA standards.